FORWARD is one of Australia’s leading creative PR agencies. We specialize in earned media, influencer marketing, content creation, social media, events and activations. We have won numerous awards for our work and in 2021 we were named Australia’s PR Team of the Year at the Public Relations Institute of Australia’s annual Golden Target Awards.
We are proud to work with some of Australia’s leading consumer brands including: Uncle Tobys, Nescafe, Starbucks, Purina, Maggi, Dove, Magnum Ice Cream, The Dry July Foundation, Clorox, Glad, Thermos, Aquna Murray Cod, among others.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be an essential member of our Account Management and Public Relations team. Regular duties will include publishing and writing content; media pitch, influencer and blogger management; support client teams with product launch campaigns; organize media and influencer events; and developing content calendars for social media.
We’ll train you in everything you need to know and support you with advice and mentorship from smart, supportive colleagues, and the opportunity to collaborate and contribute as part of the broader agency team. .
Attitude and culture are everything to us. So if this sounds like you and your skills/experience matches the criteria below, we’d love to hear from you:
Your experience and state of mind:
- Between 2 and 4 years of experience in a mainstream PR agency (depending on AE or SAE role)
- Experience and interest in consumer brands and products – food, health, wellness, beauty
- Solid knowledge of the media and contacts
- Strong experience of engaging influencers and contacts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer relationship skills
- Experience creating social media content and/or community management
- Passion for consumer news cycles and listening to trends
- Uncompromising attention to detail in your daily work
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- The ultimate team player
- Excellent initiative, with a roll-up attitude and a solution-oriented mindset
Our Culture, Purpose and Benefits
- offer a competitive salary plus a bonus:
- A bonus pool for all employees ensuring everyone shares in the success of the agency
- An annual grant to all employees to support health and wellness initiatives such as yoga, meditation or even new running shoes.
- Flexible personal leave for life
- Two paid volunteer days per year
- Your leave anniversary – extra day off
- Flexible work options: Work from your home, office, or anywhere convenient. We have basic days and flexible days.
- Training and professional development at all levels – to support and enhance your career goals
- We are a purpose-driven agency that balances people and profit, pending our certification as a B-Corp
- We actively support the mental health of our team with training and coaching available to all employees